Veeam is a globally recognized name in cloud data management. Veeam Software, a privately held information technology company, is known for developing the industry best software for Cloud Data Disaster Recovery, Intelligent Data Management, Multi-Cloud Data Protection, Cloud Backup & Draas, Cloud Mobility and Public Cloud & SaaS Data Protection etc. Veeam® Availability Platform™ is a comprehensive solution to help the organizations shift and manage data from policy-based system to behavior-based system making the complete data management smarter, self-governing and compatible to any cloud infrastructure.
The Best Fit Data Management Solution for Diverse Needs:
Veeam Availability Suite and Veeam Backup & Replication software are designed for data backup + recovery. Veeam ONE and Veeam Management Pack are designed for monitoring & analytics. Veeam Availability Orchestrator (V2) is designed for orchestration & BC/DR. Today, businesses demand 24.7.365 IT services to empower non-stop IT service operations with added sense of security. And, here comes the much in demand role of Veeam Certified Engineer. The required certified expertise can be had in multiple areas deployment, configuration and administration, design and optimization etc.
A Stepped Way To Become Veeam Certified Professional:
The virtual instructor led certification training for different courses is provided by the accredited training partners of Veeam:
• Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) - 3 Days: Deploy, configure & administrate Veeam Availability Suite.
• Veeam Certified Architect Package (VMCA) - 5 Days: Learning components of Veeam Availability Suite and different deployment scenarios.
• Veeam Certified Engineer - Advanced: Design and Optimization (VMCE-ADO)- 2 Days: Effectively size, optimize, scope, design, automate and troubleshoot the Veeam Availability Suite deployment.
The Roadmap to Become a Veeam Data Management Expert:
Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certificate and badge prove that you possess the necessary skill and hands-on experience to correctly configure, deploy, and administrate Veeam Availability Suite V9. To appear in any exam, you will have to attend the Veeam certification training at any accredited training center like Microtek Learning. At least six months professional experience is must prior to appear in exam. After competing your training, you will have to schedule your exam at Pearson Vue.
5 Reasons to Choose Veeam Certification:
• Veeam is specifically designed for the modern virtualized hybrid cloud world.
• Veeam is widely acknowledged innovation leader with proven history of being the first to deliver the innovative market-defining capabilities, the best in class support for the latest platforms and the most comprehensive cloud vision for future.
• 2 out of 3 Veeam customers spend 35% less time in managing Availability infrastructure; it allows the professionals to focus on other tasks also.
• Veeam is the fastest growing enterprise software company today.
• Veeam gets more than 4,000 new users every month; it proves your high career growth potential.